Tuesday, November 23, 2010

[NEWS] First Time Confession of Motorcycle Accident, Top Star Kim Hyun Joong’s Innermost Thoughts & Story


major motorcycle accident??
I'm wanna to cry T_T
It's really hurt you know cause I already experienced once.
But someone pointed about the date ...keke
Hyun Joong said 28 May..but.. news about his accident was released on 18 May?
not sure the exact date, but sure it before 28 May ..hehe
How come the news released first, then the accident happen
LOL
Hyun Joong-ahh, are you having memory loss?? :P


English Translation : June @ lovekimhyunjoong.com


Singer and Actor Kim Hyun Joong (24) had a motorcycle accident and cheated death, before the commencement of his solo work apart from SS501.
The cruelty of such a happenstance right when he had to begin working solo on his own.
Led him to a new found independence and focused outlook in life

Heartily enjoys the work he likes, while forgoing all distractions.
Harbouring an increasingly calm mentality, and gradually permeating through the whole of Asia.

Rebirth In May
In a recent interview, Kim Hyun Joong mentioned,
for the first time ever, the facts about his motorcycle accident.

On 28 May (??) afternoon, on a road in Seoul’s Gangnam,
Kim Hyun Joong, driving a motorcycle with his friend riding pillion,
was hit from behind by another vehicle.

Helmets and protective gears fell apart. It was a major accident.
His right arm and elbow suffered from 3 fractures.
His left knee cartilage was injured as well.

‘It could have been a fatal accident, but luck was on our side.
The motorcycle is not a good vehicle to carry passenger but I was travelling with a friend that day.
My over-100kg friend flew from the vehicle and I fell atop him.
Thus, I landed on the ground with less impact due to the buffer.’

At that point in time, they were releasing the final mini-album at his former company,
The period before the end of his contract was a critical moment
He was worried about the repercussions of the accident.

He was also concerned that there may be discussions about his enlistment.
To avoid any controversy, he bore his guilt quietly and receive the most basic treatment in the hospital before resting at home.
With the end of the filming of the drama, he has finally undergone treatment for sequelae of the accident.
‘I will definitely enlist. I do not intend to go for a body check-up due to the accident.
I would not want anything, no matter how small, to become a hindrance to my goal.’

Due to the accident, his will to carry out activities is even stronger.
Kim Hyun Joong said,
‘I do not like to rest.
Happily working, I’ve never had a moment when I feel like resting.
I would like to give it all… when I can still sing, dance and act.’

In the aftermath of his accident,
the process in which he signed with his new company also became a hot topic.
Even though several companies offered him billion-dollar contracts,
Kim Hyun Joong chose to sign with his current company which offered a much lower fee.

His pride as an artist led him to refuse the high pay
But accept the use of a new company car
This led to misunderstanding from some fans, since the company car is not domestic but imported.
The gift of a car in replacement for higher pay was suggested by representatives from his new company.
He himself would have preferred a midsized domestic car.

‘I do not work with the aim to earn money.
If I do, I shall have to bear all the negative effects.
What I want to do is to display my stage and my work to all of you.’

Pre-Enlistment: 5-year Plan
On 12 November, he participated in the Asian Games Opening Ceremony
with a stage performance of the theme song ‘Sunshine Again’,
gaining the chance to show himself to 1 billion viewers.

‘It was the biggest stage of my life.
Besides the billion who viewed on TV,
there were one hundred thousand spectators on the spot
which created such a grand stage that I felt overjoyed and lost for words
Hopefully, I shall have another chance in my life
To stand again, in my own name, on such a stage.

His drama ‘Playful Kiss’ was highly popular overseas,
but the low domestic rating was still a bitter pill to swallow.

‘Now I am more confident.
The next drama will bring about even more difficulties,
Thus the main issue here is to become an actor with the right attitude and mentality.’

Now, he is preparing for his solo album to be released in May next year,
and planning to attend a 3-month music studies in the United States early next year.

‘I would like to learn more about stage performance, dancing and singing, while building up my physique.
I have already submitted a learning plan to learn from a famous teacher at LA Millennium Dance School,
and shall present a music that is different from SS501.’

24 hours a day, he wonders about his future plans.
He said, ‘My future 5-year plan is already in place.
Each year, I shall participate in a drama and a movie, release 2 albums, hold a concert tour, and release a Japanese album.’

‘On the eve of my enlistment 5 years later,
I prepare to hold, for all my fans, a large-scale free performance.’

[Moleqre: Bae Yong Joon part ]
김현중이 ‘친한 형’ 배용준의 사생활을 공개했다.

최근 배용준이 새 집을 계약한 것과 관련해 “미래의 가정을 위해서인지는 모르겠지만 현재 여자친구가 없다는 것은 확실히 보장한다”고 말했다. 김현중은 여러 차례 배용준의 집을 방문하고 1주일에도 몇 차례씩 만나는 사이다.

“처 음 집에 가기 전에는 아방궁을 상상했어요. 돈다발과 금궤가 쌓여 있고, 수영장도 있을 줄 알았죠. 그런데 일반인의 집과 다른 건 거실에 덩그러니 있는 도자기 빚는 물레였어요. 그리고 웬만한 서점에 버금가는 어마어마한 양의 책들이었죠.”

그는 또 “자기 관리가 더 이상 철저할 수는 있을까 싶을 정도였다”며 “형 때문에 메모하고 약속을 철저히 지키는 습관을 들이게 됐다”고 말했다. /사진=김도훈(라운드테이블)
-------------------

Bae Yong Joon part was not translated. dunno why ^^
I already post it here, translated by suehan

No comments:

Post a Comment