Friday, December 17, 2010

[NEWS] This time ... Bae Yong Joon Talked about Kim Hyun Joong ^^


Finally, Bae Yong Joon talked about his dongsaeng ^^
I will skip BYJ part ... i just posted KHJ Part only
It's really interesting interview
recommended to read it!
Full interview @ HERE


[Interview]Bae Yong Joon, “Buying my house? People are often coming to look around the house because it’s a leased house.

2010-12-16 07:01
The charity event, “Smile Project” at Tokyo Dome in Japan. Meet Bae Yong Joon.
[Money Today Star News Tokyo (Japan) = Reporter Kim Hyun Rok] 


- It was your first stage with Kim Hyun Joong. What kind of person is Kim Hyun Joong when you see him in person?

▶ He is very enthusiastic and innocent. Actually, I’m sometimes motivated because of him. A while ago, I heard from him about his dream and passion, and I become enthusiastic again since then. He is truly a desirable young man.
- The fans says that you two look alike and there are pictures comparing the two of you.

▶ I really appreciate that. When I shot “TWSSG”, someone told me that I, in the picture without glasses, was similar to Kim Hyun Joong. I was very happy to hear that (laugh).

- I heard that you have a karaoke machine in your house. Why are you not singing at the event?

▶ Because I can’t sing well. (laugh) I wanted to practice singing, so I bought the machine. I think I can sing well after I drink, but it’s hard when I sing at home. It’s hard to hear myself singing. Hmm... like that... I’ll try again. Hyun Joong told me he would teach me how to dance. (Everyone is quiet.)

- Then, can we see you dance sometime soon?

▶ I hope so, but I can’t dance well. It’s a bit embarrassing. But I have had thoughts about it. It looks so smooth for singers and dancers when they lift or stretch their hands over their shoulders. I thought that I might be able to do it if I dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment