Tuesday, January 18, 2011

KHJ Japan Official Mobile Site: Hello. This is Hyun Joong [2011.01.17]


Source: KHJ Japan Official Mobile Site



--------------

English Translation:

Chinese Translation: 雨涵@百度金贤重吧
English Translation: Babyvfan (http://www.babyvfan.wordpress.com)
Repost with full credit only


Hi everyone, I’m Hyun Joong, it’s already 2011.

I’m now working on my new album.

Because the handwriting’s not nice,

So don’t really like writing letters.

But since japanese fans want to get a personal from me.

So i’m here writing this.

Because want to show everyone a good album and project in this new year,

I’m a bit nervous. In this new year, please be healthy everyone,

Hope all of you have many happy things .

From :King of the Universe



------------------

Another version of translation:

Credit: HyunBar66.cn
Chinese Translation: 雨涵 @ HyunBar66.cn
English translation: PlanetHyun.blogspot.com
Please repost with full credit

Good afternoon~ I am HyunJoong.
It is already year 2011.
Currently I am making my new album.
Actually my hand writting is not very beautiful, don’t very like to write a letter, but because the Japan fans hope to have my hand written letter, so I have written with care. In the new year I want to present a good album and product and is a little nervous. In the new year hope everybody will be healthy and will have a lot of happy things.
God of Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment