Saturday, May 1, 2010

New Banner for 501 Day + SS501's Comeback ..ㅋㅋㅋ


Today is 1st May 2010... I'm so happy today ...hehe

Eventhough the album delay, glad that DSP released this photo teaser last night
I have no idea what concept will be for this comeback
but I'm anticipating for their comeback
Hope they will not disappointed me ...OK!!!
FIGHTING SS501!!!

I will have 2 Final Exam starting from next week
Hope I can do well since this will be the last time
Yeayyy !!!! May 2010 will be the happiest month for me
With the boys comeback + me will graduated soon
*sigh* ... I'm so happy ^^

Despite busy with my notes + books... ㅋㅋㅋ
I still got time to design this banner ...hehehe
Blame myself ... aiygooo

Hoho .. I'm not really good in photo design & edit
must learn after this


HAPPY 501 !!!

From
aNiSaH aka Moleqre aka Lovetop7 @ YT




No comments:

Post a Comment