Monday, May 10, 2010

[Eng Trans] Kim Hyun Joong's TOK Message 100509


Hyun Joong personally asked fans do not screen capture his TOK's Message

Maybe he doesn't want the media know about what he writes to fans ^^



Credits : SS501.dspenter.com + SS501 tieba + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com
REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


Hi. I’m here for starcraft kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
Ya
The song by singer called Secret is really great kekekeke
I’m good kekekeke let’s have fun
Damn
It’s always bouncing
I know how to scold, I’m good at it kekeke
Ss B kekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
Fools, that’s abbreviation of SsaBalKeop kekeke
Yukgyejang SsaBal noodles.. ^^;
Ya, don’t capture so that there will not be news reports of it.. T T
I feel uncomfortable because there was a lot of news reports that I didn’t know about kekekeke
Don’t you guys sleep?
Well, I just woke up too kekekekekekekekeke
You have exam tomorrow??????????????
Those friends who are same age as me… are you already being employed already??? Kekeke
Kekeke
I’m from the countryside keke
I became a person from Incheon kekekekekekekekekekeke
Where in Incheon, come and find me, that’s all that I can say keke
Where in Jeju do you live in?
I always go to Jeju island.. kekeke
Nahh, I’ll only go to Jeju island
How would you know where I would be going? Kekekeke
Kekekeke Fools kekekeke
I want to bring you all for a holiday too kekeke
Quietly
Ya Kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekeke
Shall we go and play?
Well, that’s just a lie. Why should I play with you all?
Ya, go and play, really?????????????
With membership fee 100 million
Mgmg96, I will really remember and not bring you along
Yes let’s go let’s go
I said it already. Come to Olympic Park Stadium on 25-June
Can’t be helped kekekeke If it’s not school holidays for you guys, you won’t be able to go keke
What’s ‘Kk J’ the abbreviation of?
That’s abbreviation of ‘Kkyo Jwo’ (dream on), Fools keke
Cancel Olympic Park
Do you really want to go and play with me?
Shall we?
Then, should I treat you to it once? Kekeke
Is 10 buses enough?
I don’t know, If we go and play, I will really rent 10 buses, but if you all don’t come….. I will become a loner myself..kekeke
Really innocent keke Why being fooled by me like this? Kekeke
Came back from church keke
Just wait and see
Ya really, there’s a Portugal Brazil match on 25th
Don’t you guys have to go to school?
I will give a small gift shortly and a huge gift 5 years later kekeke I really mean it
I will start with giving the small gift shortly, the huge gift will be 5 years later ke




No comments:

Post a Comment