Monday, September 7, 2009

SS501 Autograph session @ One World Hotel



I know its already late
just need time to be calm + rest
actually I'm still in cloud9 + fan girl mode ^^
THIS IS MY FAN ACCOUNT

------------------------------------------------

3 September 2009
One World Hotel, PJ

We [ me,amie,tim,zyza & hajar] arrived at hotel around 3PM
the queue line was already long ... [ arghh tension ]
we heard that fans start queue at 10 AM... early right
next time, lepas subuh confirm aku pi beratur ...ekeke




we need to buy CD album to meet the boys ...1000 CD will be sold
the staff started sold the CD at 4PM...
really chaos at the car park ...
some girls trying to cut the queue
if Tim not go buy the CD for all of us
i'm sure we will not get to see the boys esp Shillang



yes ... I'm 50 -50
Joongboers + Triple S ...more accurate Hyunnies aka KHJ fans ^_^
the event started early than expected, before 6PM
when the line start moving ..
everyone run forward & start push each other
screaming here & there...
FYI , the fans more than 1000 people ...
i think the organizer do not expected this number



we entered the sign meeting room around 7++ PM
when i enter the room , i can't see the boys
too crowded ... the fans blocked the boys
the organizer stop the event because the fans out of control
we can only get one autograph from the boys
at this time, i really speechless...WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want everyone sign ~~~~~~~~
YS for tahrehsi
HJ for me & piqah
others for me also
i already planned this from beginning *sigh*

so I decided to queue in Leader line
the longest line ... triple than others
from other fan acc, someone said JM line was the shortest
but during my batch, YS & Kyu were the shortes one...
the organizer started to warn the fans to queue others line
otherwise, they will stop the event in 10 min
finally i decided to get kyu autograph.... since kyu sat beside HJ

when my turn, I said Hi to Kyu
then he smile & said Hi ... *faint*
kyu is so shy with girls
i wanted to say annyeoung but once i saw them i totally blank
while kyu sign my CD, i called "Hyun Joong"
then leader look at me and i shake hand with him ^__^
then he smiled *faint again*
then i just concentrate at Kyu & asked him to write my name
surprising me, kyu wrote my name without error ..ekeke

T_T ...whiteboard pen!!!!! stupid organizer to give him that pen

kyu is my second fav after leader
but i regret, i ignored him .... i'm too excited with HJ
SSORY KIM KYU JONG!!
i forgot to shake hand with him too ..aiygoo~~~~~
my mistake

after we got their autograph, we break the fast with mineral water
we thought we want to enter the room once again
then suddenly, they stopped the event...pity for other girls
we thought SS501 already left the hotel
when we hangout at the room, someone asked the worker about the boys
they still in the hotel ...ok~~ .....
then we went to the lobby, i saw many fans with their camera waiting for the boys outside the elevator
the security was too tight ... i only got this video & photo only



- Jung Min & Young Seng -

eventhough, I didn't get KHJ sign ... I just fell satisfied with all the memory I had
meeting with the boys esp KHJ was my biggest gift for my birthday..
Hope they will hold Persona Concert @ Malaysia this year
Please comeback to Malaysia :D

No comments:

Post a Comment