Sunday, September 27, 2009

English Sub for Family Outing EP64 [ KHJ & SR ]

This blog was hiatus more than a week ^^
still in Hari Raya Mode :P

I guess now in Korea , the second part of HJ on Family Outing is airing now * sigh*
I wish to watch the show live but my connection down now T_T
Arghhh !!! Tension ....

Edit:
^_^ I watched the show ..
happy + excited although there's no sub
this episode is more more exciting + funny than previous
hope someone will upload the sub as soon as possible
I think the PD cut some of the scene *sigh*
still regret cause I just watch the last 40 min T_T
blame me !!!

btw
Finally, someone upload the English sub for Family Outing EP 64
You may need to register first before download it
thanks to RamenSoupSubs

English Sub - Family Outing EP 64 [ Kim Hyun Joong & SeungRi ]



No comments:

Post a Comment