Saturday, March 20, 2010

[VIDEO] Kim Hyun Joong - Wish It's Not The End



Kim Hyun Joong - Wish It's Not The End



Lyric Translation
Credit:Camille @ lovekimhyunjoong.com


It’s not the end, it’s not the end !
I still see you again !
It’s not the end, it’s not the end !
I see you again without fail !
As long as I live,
may I see you once again ?
will you accept it ?
Why do you make me feel so bad ?
In a playground, near where you live
Aimlessly, I dangle alone...
And the dawn comes
On the way back
My head filling with melody
I write a song for you and
so again, a day passes ...
The moment I met you
For the first time under the same sky
I couldn'’t forget it.
Turning over in my mind the glory of this day
I live for one person
You, do you know that ?
Did you know it when you left ?
Why? Giving me a lasting affection
that I can’t break away from you.
I didn’t win anything, lose anything.
But this reality makes me crazy
Not to be able to stay near to you
You are deeper than the sea.
You, be happy,
That's all I want
As long as I breathe !
God, at the time he takes you
When he sees you, so beautiful
He should be afraid even though like everyone else,
He should have wanted to possess you
Because you're so special.
Withstanding your smile is so difficult
Your limpid gaze still
looks at me, tickles me
I know I can’t see you again
But you come and find me every night
You take me, in your memory, and kiss me!
I want to sleep, forever !
Who knows? You'll be there with me
I'll sleep as soon as I finish
This last song for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment