Saturday, August 28, 2010

[NEWS] Kim Hyun Joong " Next year I want to stand on stage again as a singer " 100826

Source : http://www1.mydaily.co.kr/
English Translation: Ode


Actor and singer Kim Hyun Joong expressed that he wants to stand on the stages as a singer again.

On 26th at 6pm in Seoul, Kwang Jang Dong, Walker Hill River Park Hotel, '2010 Mnet 20s Choice' award ceremony was held. Kim Hyun Joong got the prize of 'Most influential star' amongst 20s generation, earning much honour.

After expressing his honour in receiving the award, "I saw 2AM on stage performing just now when I was at backstage. I suddenly thought that I want to stand on stage again next year as a singer".

He's now shooting for Playful Kiss.

As to whether or not his next presence on stage as a singer will be alone or with his group, he's receiving attention for that.

On the other hand, 'Mnet 20s Choice' is a vote chosen by the 20s generation of stars they like and is influential to them. It's the 4th year ceremony they are having.


-----------------------


Kim HyunJoong “I want to stand on stage as singer next year”

Credits : newsen + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


Kim HyunJoong was chosen as the Most Influential Star in the 4th Mnet 20’s Choice, hosted by Seo InYoung and 2AM JoKwon, held on 26-Aug, 6pm at Walker Hill River Park Hotel’s swimming pool, located in KwangJang-dong, Seoul

“I am honored to get this 2010 20s Wannabe Star award. While I was at the waiting room, I watched them singing on stage, and it made me think that I want to stand on the stage as a singer next year.” Kim HyunJoong said expressing his desire as a singer.

Kim HyunJoong expressed how he felt on receiving the award “I am filming a drama recently and I hope you can give it lots of love, I will work harder in order to be the wannabe of 20s.”

Mnet 20’s Choice is in its 4th year running in 2010. The concept for this 20’s Choice is ‘Break Yourself!’.

No comments:

Post a Comment