Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fan Account @ Persona Bangkok

Annerika @ JoongBo Soompi

hello to my fellow joongboers!!
I just want to share my story.. I hope everyone can share theirs as well.

yesterday was a very memorable event for me.. gosh!! we had to wait for around 5 hrs under the heat of the sun just to take a glimpse on ss501 particularly KHJ.. we waited, chatted and felt so tired already but everything's changed when ss501 arrived! we kept on holding the JOONGBO banners and we all had smiles on our faces coz when JungMin read one of the banner we held written in korean characters asking if KHJ and HB are dating, he smiled brightly and gave a kiss on the air towards the direction of our banner.. then what happened next was waaaaahhhhhh!! he told KJ and then KJ passed the message to HJ!! HJ read the banner and OMG i cant believe what we saw!! He gave an OK sign while smiling!!

Then i held up my own banner ( it was just written on an a4 paper coz i wasnt prepared, i thought i was just going to our meeting, i didnt know there will be an ss501 conference), written on my banner was "Philippines love JoongBo".. I saw him reading it while mouthing the words.. I can tell the very first part coz i saw him mouthing "philipp.." and he was smiling!! oh no.. im so happy!! but i had to put my banner down coz people at the back cant see him.. sorry...hehehe..

Thank you my fellow joongboers for making me part of the family.. and even though i was dozing off during my work 3 hrs after the event, it was all worthwhile!!

------------------------------

Pokomamy @ JoongBo Soompi

Dear all and capri_girl,

Of course, they understood since the words on the banner were written in Korean :> Thanks to Thai joongboers led by kungnangka. They made several beautiful and eye-catching banners, with bright color paper plus LED (which should work very well tonight at the concert).

And to add to annerika's post (I was with her and the other joongboers from around 12 to 3pm), the joongboers stood in the front of the standing area at the furthest left if you face the stage. They were closer to Jungmin (who by the way received lots of love from the joongboers who were there that day :>). The standing area and the stage were separated by the VIP section with rows...of chairs. So, if you see the photos of the boys looking towards that area, you know what/who they were looking at wink.gif Besides the furthest left area, some joongboers were scattered everywhere. And in the middle of the standing area, one of the girls was holding the poster with the words "Ssangchu" or "Ssangchu ne" (sorry, I forgot the exact words). So, at least, our beloved couple should realize that they have supports from us fans from all over the world :>

To the world!!!

EDIT: Bella, re: the picture of HJ pointing, I read from joongbothailand that they were pointing at JM's fanclub who wore something like carrot head (sorry, I haven't seen the picture either).

------------------------------

Katkat1970 @ JoongBo Soompi

I am going to make our Valentines Day more memorable one dear Joongboers. I am spazzing this in behalf of Nalliefy, a true Pinay Joongboer who went with 22 other TSPH at BKK. After the concert Nalliefy called me up to tell me that her mission was accomplished.

What was her mission? Let me tell you the story.

About a month ago, Nalliefy and I went over a printing shop to print 2 Joongbo T shirs, one for HJ and one for HB. I personally chose the pics for the two shirts.Then we went over a toy shop to buy a back pack shape like a dog. Nalliefy placed the two shirts inside and hoping that HJ will get it during the encore. Nalliefy was in the standing area of Impact Arena.

Along came the concert, and during Encore, Nalliefy threw the back pack at the stage hoping that HJ will see it. But it was Youngsaeng who took the backpack. There was a fan account posted in SS501UFO that Saengi was holding a back pack. That was Nallie's backpack! Youngsaeng, inspected the bag and found the two Joongbo shirts.

The gif showed Saengi with Nalliefy's backpack with the Joongbo shirts. Thank you sukinum for the tip and the fancam.



The gif now showed HJ's famous smile when Youngsaeng showed him the Pinay Joongbo shirt and placed it over HJ's shoulder. HJ"s smile was priceless!!!



This is the Joongbo shirt on HJ's shoulder given by Saengi. God! I am so in love with Saengi now!


And looking at the large screen, HJ was fixing the shirt on his shoulder. (Written underneath the shirt was SSANGCHU COUPLE FOREVER)

This was the Joongbo pic from the other shirt inside the backpack.



According to Nallie she saw YS's wide smile, dimples and all. He went to look for HJ and ran at his direction. He then showed the Joongbo shirt to him. Remember that YS was the last person we can think of to give us a hint, and he did not just gave us a hint, he became the bridge.

As to Nalliefy's own account while we talked over the phone, she was literally crying because Leader flashed his smile over the shirt and Youngsaeng placed it on HJ's shoulders.

The shirt were on Leader's shoulders!

Oh my God!!!

After hearing that from Nalliefy, I cried and continued crying while she shared what happened. Nallefy saw Leader's reaction towards the shirts, he was happy and hyper after wards, he knew many loved them. He knew that Joongboers around the world are behind them.

And after reading Annerika's account, need we say more? I think a fancam was uploaded and HJ waved a bit while looking at something then gave an ok sign.I'm going to make a gif on that and let Annerika confirmed it.

I am waiting for the vids and pics of what happened from Nalliefy and I will keep everyone posted.

[ cut here ]

------------------------------

Komapta @ JoongBo Soompi

Hi
To add more detail on katkat1970-ssi.
hehe
I'm stading in s2 zone.
About the t-shirt story..this is what i saw from my position which of course totally opposit side of Katkat1970-ssi's friend. hehe
Ok, I missed the part that the first t-shirt was on his shoulder.
The first moment i saw that shirt was when youngseng sat down to look at the shirt, and he put it back on the floor.

Then i start looking for Joong.
then i saw he already have 1 on his shoulder....then he ran to the main stage and put it down near the speaker.
Then sing the last song....then this is when the 2nd t-shirt i saw is going on joong's shoulder. It was the dancer noona
who looking at it and luckily joong walked near her just in time, she automatically gave it to joong...He put it on his shoulder again till the end that he jumped down the same hole as Babyjoon. a few thai joongboers saw that the shirt stuck in the whole..and they kept looking at it until they almost turn off every light. Someone grasped the shirt from that hole...so from our inspection...Joong got both of the shirts heheh.

So there u go...hope every1 happy


------------------------------

Nallieify @ JoongBo Soompi

I’m nallieify just came back from Persona Bangkok. A Joongboer. This is the first time I watched persona and I’m watching with a mission. My friend Kat gave me mission. Before going to Bangkok I asked Kat to helped me find a gift for Kim Hyun Joong. I told her that I want to give him a tshirt with Joongbo picture. She helped me to have it and we bought a dog back pack to put the shirt in it.

During the encore I’m determined to throw the back pack. I just threw the bag pack of course thinking that Leader will get it. And to my surprised it was Saeng who pick it up. Wow his expression seeing the bag pack. He even show it to me making signal if it is for him. He wears it. Ohhhh that time I don’t know what to say. My heart beat fast ‘coz I know that the shirt inside will have a chance for Leader to received it. Saeng ran like a kid with the bag pack. He really loved it. He even shows it to Kyu. Then of all a sudden he stop again in our spot. He removed the bag pack and maybe because of curiosity he opened it. Again my heart beats faster I think faster than when he pick the bag. Inside the bag pack were two Joongbo shirts. He checks it one by one. Then he pulled out one Joongbo shirt. When he saw it his smile was so nice. He was so happy seeing that shirt. By holding the two shoulder of the shirt he showed it to me with a full smile showing his cute dimples. I feel the happiness in him when he saw it. Then all of sudden he turned around as if he is looking for someone. I felt that time that he is looking for Leader. He ran holding the Joongbo shirt, waving it like mad and when I saw that he showed it to HJ, I can’t helped it but tears fell from my eyes. I was so happy. I can’t explain my feelings that time. My friends keep on shouting saying “Nallie Saeng showed HJ the Joongbo shirt. “ We’re crazy that time. My tears continued to flow. I keep on shouting. Honestly after that scene I don’t even know what their singing. When they started saying goodbye I saw HJ looked the Joongbo Shirt on his shoulder and fix it so it won’t slip it in his shoulder. Seeing HJ action again teared up again. I said to my self my mission is accomplished. Saeng is my HERO. From what I have seen I confirmed to my self that Joongbo really exists. They are for real. Saeng is much closed to HJ so he knows everything and doing what he did is really a revelation. Some of my friends told me that Leader was so smiling when Saeng showed the Joongbo shirt. They said that he showed his killer smile when he saw the Joongbo shirt. And it was confirmed by the entire fan picture that I’ve seen. I said to myself it was worth that I got the standing.

The second mission that my friend Kat gave me was also accomplished. This was to watch HJ while singing Because I’m Stupid. So when they started singing it I show the Joongbo shirt that Saeng showed HJ during the encore. At the start of the song HJ looked at our side I know he saw the Joongbo shirt I’m holding. Then when he started going to the center stage to join his group he look again at the Joongbo shirt I’m holding. I didn’t even take a picture of him in this song since I need to do my mission. Towards the last part of the song when Mal started the hand wave HJ instead of doing hand wave he did SEGYERO. I was so happy that time my mission was accomplished HJ love to do segyero. He even turned around again and saw the Joongbo shirt since I’m holding it up. And of course he smiled.

After the concert I called up Kat immediately I cried while talking to her. I’m telling her that my two missions was completed and accomplished. I cannot explain really the happiness in my heart. Saeng showing with smile the Joongbo shirt to all and the happiness in the face of HJ. That killer smile made all the Joongboers happy. Saeng is my HERO because of him we know that HJ and HB love is for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment